Friday, February 20, 2015

2015 Out of the Darkness Overnight

The Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk is rapidly approaching again- only 2 months away.  I will try to write more about why this walk matters so much to me in the near future, but for now you can watch this video and see why it matters to a whole lot of people.

If you are able to support me in this, you can do so by clicking on the thermometer thing to the right which will bring you to my fundraising page.  Each walker raises a minimum of $1000 which goes to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.  I feel pretty shameless in trying to raise these funds because I believe so whole-heartedly in what the money is used for.  So please, help if you can.



If you want to know more about the importance of the Overnight to me, you can read Out of the Darkness posts from the last couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment