Saturday, April 18, 2015

the walk- a video

There are reasons I prefer writing over talking (i.e. I have been given a gift for writing, talking, not so much)... nonetheless, I figured I'd switch things up a little and speak about why the Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk is so important to me.

The walk is only a week away, and I am still short of both the minimum required fundraising amount, and far short of my goal.  Please consider donating- it is a way to support me personally, and also a practical way that you can have a voice in suicide prevention.  Donations go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.


Read more about why the walk, and everything the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is doing is so important and urgent- Suicide Facts and Figures... like the fact that suicide claims more lives than war, murder, and natural disasters combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment